Packages are all customizable based upon individual and company needs. Please contact us to schedule your consultation today.
SquareUP Strategic Branding
1. Setting the Messaging Framework
- Your Brand Promise: Creating and/or optimizing a short statement for your customers that conveys what you do
- Brand Value Proposition: Defining a promise of value derived from functional and emotional benefits
- Brand Positioning: Solidifying where you fit into the marketplace, who your top stakeholders need to be, and how to reach them
- Target Audience(s): Your ideal buyers, users, stakeholders
- Your Mission: Helping you redefine your ultimate goal and properly put it into verbiage
- Tone of Voice: How you want to come across to your stakeholders. Playful? Serious? Comical? Trendy? We can help.
- Elevator Pitch: A 30-second, clear-cut description of your value proposition for stakeholders and potential consumers
- Brand Pillars: Defining your most important selling points to further your business strategy
- Headline Benefits: Defining key benefit statements that support each of your brand pillars
- Supporting Attributes: Solidifying functional and emotional attributes that support the headline benefits
2. Creating the Brand Identify & Brand Style Guide
- Defining your brand identity to include guidelines about how your brand appears, such as naming, logo, tagline and logo lock-up
Brand guide includes…
- Color usage
- Typography options
- Guidelines on illustration and photographic styles
- Proper use of logos, taglines and fonts
- Brand positioning and core branding pillars
What we do
Where we operate
Subscribe to our Newsletter and recieve the latest news from Square Root Marketing.